Included in the Sale
- Bedroom Furniture
- Washing machine
- Storage shed
This 37’ x 12’ Tingdene Mackworth park home is situated at Willows Riverside Park. This residential park home estate has no minimum age restrictions to live there and benefits from its own private length of River Thames frontage where you can also fish the river.
This home comprises of:
· 1 double bedroom with wardrobes
· 1 single bedroom / box room / study
· Separate fitted kitchen with laminate flooring
· Lounge with laminate flooring
· New shower room (replaced 2 years ago)
· Mains gas central heating
· New Worcester boiler (replaced 4 years ago)
· Heating system flushed and serviced regularly
· Garden with secure shed
· Driveway parking
· Double glazing
· Fully refurbished roof
Residents at this vibrant park take full advantage of the friendly onsite social club that's open 7 days a week, and a visiting mobile library service. Meanwhile, boating enthusiasts will be in second heaven with Windsor Marina and Eton College Boathouse just a stone's throw away.
There are plenty of local shops within easy reach and a handy garden centre right at the doorstep, while Windsor Racecourse and Royal Windsor itself, with all its amenities, are just a short distance away.