In keeping with our website philosophy of best information, we have created this page in order for you to be able to download various pieces of information, which we are sure you will find useful.
Mobile Homes Act 2013
We are pleased to make available to you a copy of the new Mobile Homes Act 2013. This new Act covers all residential parks in England and any 'mixed' park that have residential plots on them. The provisions of this Act, save for the sections relating to Site Licensing came into force on 26 May 2013.
Written Statement under the Mobile Homes Act 1983
The most common requests are for copies of the Written Statement under the Mobile Homes Act 1983. There are models for England, Scotland and Wales and you may download them here.
- Download - Written Statement English Version
- Download - Written Statement Scotland.pdf
- Download - Written Statement Wales.pdf
- Download - Written Statement Northern Ireland Version
Many if you may know that the Government have published four booklets with information on park home living. We are happy to be able to make them available to you for download here:
- Download - Resident's Rights and Obligations - English version
- Download - Resident's Rights and Obligations - Welsh version
- Download - Selling-or-gifting-a-park-home.pdf
- Download -Qualifying_residents__associations.pdf
Selling and Gifting Regulations 2013
Government have now published The Mobile Homes (Selling and Gifting)(England) Regulations 2013. Currently this applies to all licensed residential parks and holiday parks with protected residential pitches in ENGLAND and will come into force on 26 May 2013. Regulations for Wales and Scotland will be available to download as soon as they are available.
Gas - Stay Safe
The National Park Homes Council and the British Holiday and Home Parks Association have jointly produced a 'Stay Safe' leaflet for park home residents for your information, which you can download here.
Model Standards for Caravans
Site Licence Conditions are contained within the Model Standard 2008 for Caravan Sites. However, you should ensure you read the following download in its entirety, as your Local Council may see the need to adjust these conditions slightly to more suit a particular park.
- Download - Model Standards for Caravans 2008 English Version
- Download - Model Standards for Caravans 2008 Welsh Version
If there is anything else you think would be useful to add to this page, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org